29 April 2022
Applications have now closed
Are you a business-savvy student wanting to learn more about the Singapore market?
Excited about the opportunities that Singapore offers?
Are you interested in the food and beverage businesses of Aotearoa?
Did you answer YES to any or all of these? Then our Tertiary Market Immersion Programme (TMIP) may be for you!
In 2022, the SEA CAPE TMIP programme will run from 25 June – 1 July 2022. Programme participants will have the opportunity to travel to Hamilton and Auckland to learn from businesses and research centres already actively engaging with and in Singapore and to help identify new opportunities for organisations who are ready to engage with the Singapore market.
Why should you apply?
- You’ll broaden your understanding of and engagement with Singapore
- You’ll learn about business environments and opportunities in the region
- You’ll be introduced to Singapore’s diverse social, cultural and political dimensions and their influence on business engagement in the region
- You’ll learn about the Singapore market from the varied perspectives of businesses and government agencies in New Zealand and Singapore
- You’ll work in teams, guided by academic and industry mentors, to develop a relevant business strategy.
How could this programme impact you?
You will have the opportunity to create relationships with some of New Zealand’s most innovative Food & Beverage organisations, build your knowledge of a thriving international market and establish a strong network of likeminded peers, with the potential to secure a placement with one of the many exciting businesses involved.
Industry leading organisations involved
We’re excited to offer participating students the opportunity to meet with, learn from and build networks with some of Aotearoa’s leading high value F&B businesses and research centres.
Site visits in 2022 include:
With more to be announced soon..
SEA CAPE will cover programme expenses, including:
Who can apply?
- be a NZ citizen or permanent resident
- be aged 18 or over
- be enrolled at a New Zealand tertiary tertiary institute
- have completed at least one year of study by the time the programme commences
There are only 16 spots available so be quick!
*Please carefully read the application guidelines before applying*
Applications now closed.