14 March 2022
North Asia CAPE is offering 15 second-year and third-year tertiary students of the Japanese language the opportunity to participate in a digital online study tour delivered by Ishikawa Japanese Studies Centre (IJSC).
Fully funded, this tour will be held from 9 April 2022 to 23 April 2022 taking place online and will include intensive Japanese language instruction, digital homestays, local Japanese cultural activities, and language immersion.
- Students must be a citizen or permanent resident of New Zealand
- Students must have completed at least one core course in Japanese in their first-year at university with a grade above B or equivalent, or level JPLT N5
- Students must be available to attend all online sessions
- Be available on 9 April 2022 and 23 April 2022 for half-day activities and language immersion
- Previous participants on Ishikawa-related programmes are ineligible.
Applications have now closed.