11 October 2023
Is your business looking to realise its growth potential by engaging with Southeast Asia? Do you want to strengthen your knowledge about doing business in and with Southeast Asia?
The Southeast Asia Centre of Asia-Pacific Excellence (SEA CAPE) has partnered with ExportNZ to offer the Market Readiness Programme (MRP) to businesses across New Zealand.
This 3.5-hour fully funded workshop is offered in person. It covers a range of valuable topics, including:
– Trading environments: Gain insights into the key aspects of cultures and learn how to effectively do business in these markets.
– In-market competition: Discover key insights about the competition within these markets.
– Identifying opportunities and market entry strategies: Learn how to identify potential opportunities and develop effective strategies for entering these markets.
– First-hand experiences from other Kiwi exporters: Benefit from the experiences and knowledge shared by other successful Kiwi exporters.
– Networking opportunities: Take advantage of the networking opportunities provided during the workshop, and explore the potential to connect with the ASEAN region through the SEA CAPE alumni network.
Join this workshop to enhance your understanding of Southeast Asian markets, expand your business prospects, and tap into the expertise of international business experts and industry professionals.
Dr Benjamin Fath is a Senior Lecturer in Management and International Business in the Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Auckland.
His research has included the growth, internationalisation and innovation in New Zealand SMEs. He has been involved in a series of large-scale survey and interview studies that investigated management challenges in SMEs operating from small economies. His recent research has been on how the economic re-emergence of Asia influences New Zealand SMEs. This has informed a number of courses at the Business School on research methods, entrepreneurship and competing in Asia; as well as practitioner workshops across the country.
Dr Grigorij Ljubownikow – Lecturer at the Graduate School of Management, University of Auckland
Greg has a research interest in competitive strategy with a particular focus on competitive dynamics and growth strategies. His research has been published in international journals, and he has more than ten years of university teaching experience at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Lately, he has been teaching at the University of Auckland Business School in the Business Master’s, MBA, and Executive Education programmes. In his Strategy Capstone course, he and his students work with NZ companies to address their domestic and international strategy challenges.