Diversifying into Latin America
We’re now preparing our 2023 Diversifying into Latin America webinar series and we’re looking for Kiwis interested in Latin America as a new exporting market.
Applications are open, but places are limited.
DILA webinar series learning objectives:
- Access and apply the latest market intelligence, tools, and strategies to support your business engaging successfully with Latin America.
- Apply feedback and knowledge from peers, academics and Latin America market specialists to refine your Latin American engagement.
- Learn and apply practical intercultural business skills.
Webinar series information
Webinar 1: 13 April 2023
Understand successful strategies of New Zealand firms in Latin America.
Webinar 2: 20 April
Business dynamics and environmental conditions of doing business in Latin America
- Explore diverse country-specific markets.
- Understand specific country risks and strategies to manage such risks.
Webinar 3: 27 April
Business partnerships: how to establish and maintain strong business relationships in Latin America
- Identify business partnerships.
- Build and maintain trust in relationships.
Webinar 4: 4 May
Innovation in Latin America and the digital landscape
- Learn about digital and tech transformation in Latin America and the importance of digital commerce.
- Examine opportunities and challenges for New Zealand businesses to innovate for the region.
Webinar 5: 18 May
Understand what the Latin America consumer wants
- Consider consumer trends in the region and specific countries and evaluate opportunities for your business.
- Assess changing business and consumer behaviour in COVID-times.
Our DILA facilitators:
Dr Antje Fiedler – Senior Lecturer University, Auckland Business School
Dr Tanya Jurado – Senior Lecturer, Massey University Business School
Craig Nicholson – Deputy Director, Latin America CAPE
Adriana Destenave – Programme Manager, Latin America CAPE
No cost however spaces are limited