2 June 2021
Are you considering new markets for your exports?
New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE) and the Latin America CAPE have partnered to celebrate the success of innovative Kiwi exporters who are thriving in Latin America.
Join us at this breakfast event in Auckland to meet these businesses and learn from their journey. Learn too as they dialogue with NZTE and academic experts and take your questions on the current realities and potential opportunities in Latin America.
Date and Time: Thursday 17 June, 7.30-9.30am
Venue: NZTE’s Auckland Office: Level 6, 139 Quay St.
• Caroline Bilkey – Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade (MFAT) Auckland Office Director
• Dr Matthew O’Meagher – Director, Latin America Centre of Asia-Pacific Excellence
Panel discussion led by Phil O’Reilly ONZM, Managing Director of Iron Duke Partners
• Gary Stannard – Director, Maxiloda
• George Chavez Cortes – CEO, A-Ward Ltd
• Steve Jones – Regional Director Latin America, New Zealand Trade and Enterprise
• Professor Natasha Hamilton-Hart – The University of Auckland
• Professor Warwick Murray – Te Herenga Waka—Wellington Uni
Register now to explore new potential opportunities.