- B2C software / apps
- IT and services consulting
- Retail & customer engagement technology
- Mechanisation, Automation, Robotics and Sensor (MARS) technologies
- Security access
- Technology research & consultancy
- Cyber security, data analytics, electronics, engineering and electrical services, tech services
The virtual tour
These interactions will happen virtually on Zoom or a similar platform.
In advance of the virtual tour, North Asia CAPE will bring successful applicants together for a one-day, in-person orientation event in Auckland. The event will feature presentations from government representatives and academics, and give applicants the chance to meet each other and prepare for the virtual tour ahead.
North Asia CAPE will pay for successful applicants to attend the one-day orientation event (including domestic flights to Auckland if they live in another New Zealand city), and provide the virtual tour experience. There may also be opportunities to network further following the conclusion of the tour.
Dates and timing
- One-day orientation event in Auckland prior to tour starting (to be advised)
- Virtual tour will run from 23 August, 2021
- Each week will consist of three sessions (Mon, Tue, Wed in the evening)
- Each session will run between one to two hours (approximately five hours per week total)
- Representative sessions (tbc)
- Applicants must be either a current tertiary-level student or young professional (graduated within the last five years)
- Applicants must be willing to commit to attending the one-day orientation in Auckland and completing the entire virtual tour
- Applicants will be asked to submit their CV, a short application form, and short essay explaining why they wish to take part in the virtual tour