Dr Eldrede Kahiya
Prior to joining academia Eldrede spent a combined eight years as a practitioner in international logistics (imports/exports operations) and retail management. This work experience is spread across diverse environments which include Zimbabwe, USA, and New Zealand.
Eldrede is a member of the following international associations; Academy of International Business and International Entrepreneurship scholars
He is collaborating with researchers in and outside New Zealand on a series of projects including;
- The globalization/internationalization/cross-cultural diffusion of sport.
- The role of SMEs and policymakers in driving New Zealand’s export growth agenda.
- Internationalization of retail activities (from an emerging market perspective).
- Inter-organizational supply chain collaboration.
Eldrede’s research interests centre on the following broad subjects and he welcomes enquiries and collaboration.
- Firm-level export development
- National-level export promotion
- Emerging and bottom of the pyramid markets